?Ambitie om de Olympische Spelen in Tokyo 2020 te halen?
- Be listed by name on the Olympic Golf Ranking at http://www.igfgolf.org/ as of the 22 June 2020 for men and 29 June 2020 for women. The list opens at 1/7/2018
- Athletes will first be selected by name within the highest (top)-15 on the Olympic Golf Rankings as of 22 June, for men and 29 June 2020 for women (following the conclusion of all eligible OGR events in the week immediately preceding), with no more than four (4) athletes per NOC.
- Athletes will then be selected by name in order from 16th place onwards on the Olympic Golf Rankings as of 22 June for men and 29 June 2020 for women (following the conclusion of all eligible OGR events in the week immediately preceding), up to a maximum of two (2) athletes per NOC, including those athletes within the highest (top)-15, until the number of 59 athletes is reached, including continental places.
- Each of the five (5) continents of the Olympic Movement will be guaranteed at least one (1) athlete in each of the Women?s and Men?s Competitions respectively, if not automatically qualified in accordance with the above (continental places). The continental places will be allocated to the highest ranked athlete(s) on the Olympic Golf Rankings from the continent(s) without representation.
Otherwise maximum 2 athletes per event.
- Be in good standing with their National Federation and the IGF.
- Be recognised or hold a valid license issued by his/her National Federation.